Two Year Frame Warranty
Seatrail warrants that each trailer and its fabricated steel components, including the ball coupling to be free of structural or welding defects for a period of two years from the date of original purchase. Tyres and tubes are excluded.
Seatrail Warrants that the trailer LED lighting, rollers and skids, u bolts, nuts, bolts, mechanical braking equipment, axles, wheel bearings, seals, bearing buddies, tyres, jockey wheels and winches are fit for their intended purposes.
Seatrail will repair or replace an items covered by the above warranties provided that the trailer is returned to the authorised distributor or a Seatrail dealer within a reasonable time after the defect is discovered and in any event no later than 2 weeks from that date.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1. The warranty does not cover the appearance or natural oxidation process of the galvanized surface of any part of the trailer.
2. The warranty does not cover rust on any painted surfaces of the trailer or any of its components e.g. axles, springs, couplings and jockey wheels.
3. Bow rollers, keel rollers. skids, winch straps, brake cables and rubber wheels are excluded.
4. The warranty does not extend to any trailer which is found to have been used for commercial purposes, or found to have been overloaded, altered, modified and where it has malfunctioned due to prior damage or failure to provide routine and necessary maintenance.
5. Seatrail must authorise all warranty work prior to it being undertaken and failure to obtain this authorisation from the authorised Importer or a dealer may result in Seatrail negating the warranty.
6. Seatrail is not liable for the transportation costs and charges, or for any direct, special, incidental, consequential ( including loss of profit) whether based contractually or in tort or arising from a breach of any warranty or otherwise provided that Seatrail acknowledges that this warranty does not exclude or limit the application of any Statute ( including the Trade Practices Act) where to do so would contravene that Statute or cause any part of this warranty to be void.
7. Seatrail's total liability is limited at its option, to repairing or replacing of a trailer with a similar trailer.
8. The Seatrail warranties extend to the original purchaser only and do not extend to a person to whom the trailer is transferred.